from Valleylab provides cutting and coagulation in monopolar or bipolar outputs. Force 2s have audible and visual alarms, including REM™ Fault Indicator. The REM™ (Return Electrode Monitoring) is standard. 300 watts is available for output in the cut setting. A monopolar foot switch is included, a bipolar foot switch is optional as is a rolling cart. Refurbished units are available from DRE.
Blended Cut Modes
Provide flexibility through varying degrees of hemostasis. Choose one of three preset modes.
Simultaneous Independent Coagulation
Permits two surgeons to fulgurate from a single generator, for added convenience and efficacy. Accessories are activated only when keyed, reducing the potential for injury caused by inadvertent activation.
Low Voltage Coagulation
Ensures controlled, precise desiccation with less destruction of peripheral tissue, making the Force° 2 generator ideal for laparoscopic procedures.
Is guaranteed with Valleylab’s patented adaptive REM° system, which continually monitors patient impedance levels. If a fault in the patient/return electrode contact is detected, the REM° system automatically deactivates the generator virtually eliminating the risk of burns under the return electrode. Valleylab REM° safety has been proven in more than 100 million surgical procedures worldwide.
Physical Weight & Dimensions
- Height: 8 inches (20 cm)
- Width: 13 inches (33 cm)
- Depth: 21 inches (53 cm)
- Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Cut: 510 kHz sinusoid
- Blend 1: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 50% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 2: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 37.5% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 3: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 25% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Coag: 510 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 31 kHz Low Voltage 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 25%
- Coag: duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Bipolar: 510 kHz sinusoid Output power changes by less than 5% or 5 watts, whichever is greater, as the line voltage varies from 85-135 volts (into a 300 ohm load).