1stPlaceMedical.com offers used/refurbished AS50 Infusions Pumps from our South Florida facility. Each AS50 Infusion Pump is inspected to make sure you are receiving a fully functional unit. We also offer power supplies (CAS4001900 Battery Charger), pole clamps and other AS50 parts. Here is some additional information on the Baxter AS50 Infusion Pump:
The Auto Syringe AS50 Infusion Pump is designed to meet the fluid and drug delivery requirements of today’s changing clinical environment. It provides accurate, continuous or intermittent infusion of intravenous solutions, drug solutions, whole blood, and packed red blood cells. The pump is indicated for infusion via intravenous (IV), intra-arterial (IA), epidural, or subcutaneous routes of administration. It can be piggybacked into an ongoing infusion line to deliver secondary solutions automatically, precisely, and economically. Infusion rates are programmable from 0.01 to 438 mL/hr. The pump accepts standard disposable syringes from 1 mL to 60 mL in size. A numeric keypad simplifies programming and makes the pump easy to use. During programming, the status display prompts the user to enter data about the syringe and the infusion.
While the pump is running, the status display shows information about the infusion. Safety and effectiveness are reinforced by pre-programmable bolus operation, titration of a dose without interruption of fluid flow, and easily understood alarm and alert messages. The pump includes an optional serial communication feature, which provides remote computer control and monitoring capabilities. A standard 9-pin connector allows an RS-232 communication link between the pump and the host computer. The “Auto Syringe AS50 Infusion Pump Operator’s Manual” describes the use of this feature.
- Advanced programming capability, including variable occlusion sensitivity, automatic syringe size recognition, a Drug Library option withdrug-specific infusion parameters stored in memory, and keypad lock
- Provides for continuous or intermittent infusion via intravenous, intra-arterial, epidural or subcutaneous routes of administration of one or more equal doses according to a programmed schedule
- Infusion Modes: Program in mL/hr, units/hr, mg/minute, or mg/kg/minute with varying concentrations in mg/mL
- An LCD readout which displays the sryinge manufacturer and size, the infusion rate, overbody weight, next dose, concentration, total volume limit and total volume delivered
- Standard disposable syringes from 1mL to 60mL
- Delivery rates from 0.1 mL/hr – 360 mL/hr (syringe-dependent)
- Accuracy: 3% (not including syringe tolerance)
- Audible Alarms: Occlusion, Volume Limit, System & Battery
- Alert messages
- Anti-Siphon Protection
- Internal rechargeable battery pack. Battery life is 12 hours at 2 mL/hour using a 60 mL syringe.
- Use with built-in IV pole loop or on table-top
- Dimensions: 3.4″ W x 2.6″ D x 10″ L| (8.6 x 6.7 x 25 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 2.75 lbs. | 1.25 kg
- Accuracy: 3% (not including syringe tolerance). For volume infusions: 3, or .007 of travel whichever is greater (not including syringe tolerance.
- Syringes: B-D Plastipak 1,3,5,10,20,30,60 mL ; Monoject 1,3,6,12,20,35,60 mL ; Terumo 1,3,5,10,20,30,60 mL
- Flow Rate: 0.01 mL/hr to 360 mL/hr (dependent on syringe size)
- Deliverable Volume: The full syringe volume can be delivered
- Programmable Fluid Delivery Rates: 0.1 ml/hr – 360 ml/hr
- Data Display: Self-prompting, multi-field LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Status Display: Nine-LED (Light Emitting Diode) array
- Power Requirement: AC: 105-125V 60 Hz (battery charger) ; DC: Internal nickel-cadium battery pack
- Battery Life: 12 hours of operation at 2 mL/hr using a 60 mL syringe, following a 16 hour charge.
- Temperature Range: 0C to 45C (32F to 113F)
- Keypad: Elastomeric type, with tactile feedback
- Construction: High-impact plastic case with removable elastomeric protective bumpers. Water resistant.